I found about AHK Command Picker @ http://ahkcommandpicker.codeplex.com/ and i thought damn this thing is a great script and i Shall build all my scripts, shortcuts, functions and what not in AHK Cmd picker.
I want to share my complete setup with you and i'll try to make it as general as possible so you can adopt it pretty easily for your own needs.
So GitHub, i know, my first experience with it just now for this purpose to share AHK scripts. One of the other reasons why GitHub is collaboration and improvements...
I'll intruduce you briefly here what will you find at my GitHub repository and what "extra" functions i have included in AHK Command Picker. However, i will not keep this post up-to-date since it'll defeat the purpose having it in the GitHub, instead, i'll update my GitHub repository.
Please read more about AHK Command Picker itself at http://ahkcommandpicker.codeplex.com/documentation so you can get a sense what it is about, how to use it and how to include your own scripts.
Besides AHK cmd picker you will get at least this from my repository (as of 2013 March 09):
- OpenConsole - Will open CMD in the current folder opened in Windows Explorer
- NewTextFile - You like build-in Ctrl+Shift+N to create a new folder in Windows 7? Use Ctrl+Shift+T to create a new text file in current folder.
- uTorrentWebUI - Remote control uTorrent running in another machine. Stop, start, pause, unpause, etc. Send a torrent url or magnet link to another computer with a single shortcut. And more...
- ConnectVPNRemote - Start VPN connection on the remote machine
- PSExecWArgs - Execute commands in remote computer using PSExec using dialog input.
- GoogleMusicControl - Simple Google Play Music control start, pause, next, previous. (Opened in Chrome only, for now)
- LoopChromeTabs - Go through all opened tabs and find a certain tab in Chrome
- Some really basic shortcuts...